What should we pay attention to in the process of using aromatherapy essential oil bottle? Here are some precautions for your reference:
1. When using the aromatherapy essential oil bottle, be sure to place it on a stable desktop; Do not put it on the bed, chair, curtain and other flammable or uneven places.
2. When opening the aromatherapy essential oil bottle, please hold the top of the bottle and avoid holding the middle of the bottle to avoid spilling essential oil due to squeezing When opening the bottle, press the bottle cap down and turn it left to open it.
3. When adding aromatherapy essential oil, please keep away from fire After the essential oil is injected, close the open bottle of aromatherapy essential oil, wipe the bottle body and desktop of aromatherapy essential oil, dry the spilled essential oil, and then ignite it for use.
4. Aromatherapy essential oil is inflammable and should not be used by underage children, elderly, disabled or incapacitated persons. Keep in a cool place and avoid contact with fire source, power supply, high temperature or direct sunlight. If you accidentally ingest aromatherapy essential oil or spray it on your eyes, please rinse with plenty of water and get medical attention immediately.
5. After blowing out the aromatherapy essential oil bottle, if it needs to be reused, please wait for about 10-20 minutes and wait until the temperature is reduced before reuse.
6. The core head must be embedded stably without tilting, and the cotton core shall not be exposed to avoid danger.
7. Please keep a safe distance from children when lighting the aromatherapy essential oil bottle to avoid danger caused by children's play or curiosity When the pistil head is burning, please be sure to wait for the fire to go out.
8. Do not touch the core head just blown out immediately. Please cover the hollow cover immediately to avoid scalding.
9. Please avoid using it for a long time in a confined space without air conditioning equipment or poor ventilation.
10. When there is no essential oil in the bottle, do not ignite the bottle. Add essential oil in time to avoid dry burning of aromatherapy essential oil bottle.
11. When the aromatherapy essential oil bottle is not in use, please close the sealing cap to prevent the aromatherapy essential oil in the bottle from volatilizing.